Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Getting Your Ex Boyfriend Back Through a Text Message

Getting your ex boyfriend back after a tough breakup can be a tad difficult. The situation isn't totally hopeless, though, because you can still get him back. How? Read on.

1. Do not waste your ex boyfriend's time by sending him a bunch of pointless text messages.

Sending him generic text messages like "Hi" or "What's up?" won't give you the assurance that he'd reply. These may be effective conversation starters when used on other people, but not with an ex. So just save it because it won't help you in winning him back.

2. If you have bitterness against your ex, keep it to yourself.

Breakups are never pretty and one is bound to carry some bitterness afterwards. If you're the one with the grudge, don't lash it out on your ex boyfriend or blame him for how your relationship ended, though. He has committed mistakes, but so have you. Let it go.

3. Do not start a fight with your ex boyfriend through text.

If your agenda involves getting your ex boyfriend back, then don't give him more reasons to hate you; only send him happy thoughts. If you've got nothing nice to say to him, don't text him at all.

4. Avoid coming off as needy through text.

Text messages cannot mask a woman's desperation and your ex boyfriend will be able to sense it. Tone down the neediness and show him you can handle being single and independent.

5. Be subtle when getting your ex boyfriend back.

This must be emphasized: Don't let him see that you want him back. This kind of desperation drives men away, so keep it cool. Let him know that you're thinking of him without showing him how much you want to be with him. Be nice without looking like you're still hung-up on your breakup. It takes a lot of strength to keep a straight face, but you must do it - remember that.

Try something like, "I was walking in the park and saw an adorable puppy. It made me smile because it reminded me of that cute dog we saw at the pet shop. Anyway, I hope you're having a great day."

Texts like these won't pressure the recipient to respond, and they sound sweet as opposed to needy. Your initial text messages to him should not come off as pushy or desperate because this will scare him off. Remember: getting your ex boyfriend back means not giving him any reasons to run away.

1 comment:

  1. i am ERIC BRUNT by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my wife after three(3) years of marriage just because another Man had a spell on her and she left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a man had a spell on my wife and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my wife back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my wife. Thanks for helping me Dr Akhere contact him on email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
    or
    call/whatsapp:+2349057261346










    i am ERIC BRUNT by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my wife after three(3) years of marriage just because another Man had a spell on her and she left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a man had a spell on my wife and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my wife back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my wife. Thanks for helping me Dr Akhere contact him on email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
    or
    call/whatsapp:+2349057261346




    ReplyDelete