Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Should I Get Back With My Ex Girlfriend Or Move On?

After a breakup men can find themselves going through phases of being unsure as to whether or not they should get back with their ex. It's a horrible dilemma, on the one hand you and your ex girlfriend have known each other for a long time and shared many great memories together and you don't want to throw all that away. On the other hand, however, your relationship with her failed before and this means there was problems. So is it worthwhile trying to fix all the previous problems or is it best just to start over with another woman?

Before you make your decision it's important for you to be clear on what you want. Now is not the time to let your emotions lead you as this decision will hugely affect your life.

There are just two things you need consider to make a decision about whether you should get back with your ex girlfriend or just move on:

#1 Did either of you cheat?

This is extremely important. If neither of you cheated then that's great, you can skip ahead to item number 2. I have a rule about cheating - once a cheat always a cheat. If she cheated on you and you take her back then don't be surprised if she does it again. Some people, women included, have a propensity to cheat. There is not a lot you can do about that. Some women will cheat if they are very unhappy in their relationship, some will cheat if the opportunity simply arises and some will never cheat. My advice is if she cheated then you should start looking for a higher quality, more trustworthy girlfriend.

If you cheated then you need figure out why? Was it a drunken mistake or an on going thing. If you truly cared about her and you had a good relationship then I doubt you would of cheated. If you really are, in your heart of hearts, sorry for what you did then perhaps she can see past that but it's a huge up hill struggle because their will be severe trust issues.

#2 Do you want her back because you love her or just to heal your pain?

The reason you are asking 'Should I get back with my ex girlfriend or move on?' is because their is conflict inside you on what you really want. Perhaps you are just looking to heal your pain of being dumped by getting her back or perhaps you feel like getting her back will help you reclaim your identity or maybe, just maybe, you do really love her.

Take time to make this decision. You should be going through the 30 day no contact rule to help you focus on what you really want from life. If you decide she is the love of your life and you want her back then your decision is already made and there will be no dilemma. At this stage you just need an effective strategy to win her back.

Don't get back with her just to make yourself feel better, it's a short time fix that will just leave BOTH of you more wounded in the end.

The most important thing for you to do now is take your time, this is a life changing decision. Remember if either of you cheated then you should move on with your life especially if she cheated.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your miracle Doctor Osemu Okpamen

    This article is dedicated to the Doctor Osemu Okpamen. I have been married with my wife for 5 years and recently she broke up with me and it hurt me deeply when she told me to leave her alone and that she does not love me anymore when i was always faithful and honest to her. I tried all the ways to get her back buying her what she wants like i always did and she still left me heart broken and she even has a new boyfriend which destroyed me even more until a friend of mine from high school directed me to this genuine spell Doctor called Osemu Okpamen. This man changed my life completely. I followed everything he told me to do and my wife came back begging for me back. I was stunned everything happened exactly like he told me. I had faith in everything he told me and everything was true. Also he was there every moment until i got my happiness back and he also provides spells that cures impotence, barreness, diseases such as HIV/AID E.T.C You can contact him via email at { Doctorokpamenspelltemple@yahoo.com } or visit his website http://www.doctorokpamenspells.com or reach him on +1 (914)-517-3229. He will help you in anything you need and quick to answer once you contact him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am ERIC BRUNT by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my wife after three(3) years of marriage just because another Man had a spell on her and she left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a man had a spell on my wife and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my wife back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my wife. Thanks for helping me Dr Akhere contact him on email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
    or
    call/whatsapp:+2349057261346










    i am ERIC BRUNT by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my wife after three(3) years of marriage just because another Man had a spell on her and she left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a man had a spell on my wife and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my wife back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my wife. Thanks for helping me Dr Akhere contact him on email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
    or
    call/whatsapp:+2349057261346





    ReplyDelete