Thursday, July 12, 2012

The Magic Of Making Up Review - Dud or Stud?

This week I'm going to do a review of The Magic of Making Up which is a hugely popular guide for those who want to get their ex back. I believe it was one of the original ebooks/digital products for sale in this market so it should be best... well let's take a look!

It was created by a man named T W Jackson AKA T Dub and he does genuinely want to help people be happy and get back with their ex but is his passion alone enough of a reason to buy this product? Does it have any substance?

Well the book follows the general 'get your ex back' formula, which I will share with you later. Even though the formula is effective it's important that it gets applied correctly and applied in a way specific to the situational need. This book is aimed at both men and women, which I don't like. There are a lot of similarities between getting an ex boyfriend back and an ex boyfriend back like playing it cool and having the other person chase you but the differences play a significant importance. Obviously there is a huge difference between male and female psychology.

The Clean Slate Method

"Apology is like a scalpel, if used correctly it saves lives, loved ones and can cut away years of damage, but used incorrectly and it swiftly severs the heart from the body PERMANENTLY."

The above is an excerpt from T Dub's book. The Clean Slate Method is based on apologising in the correct way that gives you the power and avoids the unpleasantness that come with a weak apology. This method is actually very powerful. A lot of books recommend the 'no contact' method, which I also recommend, but by using the clean slate method I believe you could cut the number of no contact days in half, this makes it possible to get back with your ex faster.

The apology clears up a lot of the negative emotions you have attached to the break-up and helps you reconcile with a clear head. The guide walks you through the entire process and tells you exactly what to say, how to say it and when.

Does the Magic of Making Up Work?

I guess this is the main question that people really just want answered, is this product worth your money and time? The Clean Slate Method is fairly unique, and worth the cost of the book alone, but the rest of the book contains things that I have seen in lots of other places including the internet (for free!).

There is also an entire section in the eBook about diet... I myself am a rather healthy person and I feel like the pages in this book about foods that you should be eating are a waste of digital paper. The biochemistry generated by those foods is nowhere near powerful enough to play a significant impact on getting your ex back!

I think this is one of the cheaper get your ex back products on the market and yes, it does work and if for some reason it doesn't there is a 60 day money back guarantee.



This news article is brought to you by PERSONAL FINANCE - where latest news are our top priority.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your miracle Doctor Osemu Okpamen

    This article is dedicated to the Doctor Osemu Okpamen. I have been married with my wife for 5 years and recently she broke up with me and it hurt me deeply when she told me to leave her alone and that she does not love me anymore when i was always faithful and honest to her. I tried all the ways to get her back buying her what she wants like i always did and she still left me heart broken and she even has a new boyfriend which destroyed me even more until a friend of mine from high school directed me to this genuine spell Doctor called Osemu Okpamen. This man changed my life completely. I followed everything he told me to do and my wife came back begging for me back. I was stunned everything happened exactly like he told me. I had faith in everything he told me and everything was true. Also he was there every moment until i got my happiness back and he also provides spells that cures impotence, barreness, diseases such as HIV/AID E.T.C You can contact him via email at { Doctorokpamenspelltemple@yahoo.com } or visit his website http://www.doctorokpamenspells.com or reach him on +1 (914)-517-3229. He will help you in anything you need and quick to answer once you contact him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am ERIC BRUNT by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my wife after three(3) years of marriage just because another Man had a spell on her and she left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a man had a spell on my wife and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my wife back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my wife. Thanks for helping me Dr Akhere contact him on email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
    or
    call/whatsapp:+2349057261346










    i am ERIC BRUNT by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my wife after three(3) years of marriage just because another Man had a spell on her and she left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a man had a spell on my wife and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my wife back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my wife. Thanks for helping me Dr Akhere contact him on email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
    or
    call/whatsapp:+2349057261346





    ReplyDelete