Friday, July 13, 2012

When Should You Contact Your Ex Girlfriend After a Breakup?

If you want to get your ex girlfriend back in your life, you need to be careful about when and how you contact her. As you may have read elsewhere, many relationship gurus encourage you not to contact your ex for a period of time after breaking up. This is often referred to as the "no contact" period.

Now, that's definitely true -- you don't want to be pestering your ex girlfriend with endless calls or texts -- so you should give your ex space for a few weeks after a breakup. This helps show your ex girlfriend you're not needy or desperate, and will give her time to reminisce about the positive aspects of your relationship. The length of this "no contact" phase will vary depending on how long you've been together - if you dated this girl for a year or more, then it's best that you wait at least 30 days.

However, understandably, you may have already reached out to your ex before reading this article. Maybe you told her you missed her... told her you still loved her... maybe you even begged your ex girlfriend to come back to you. These are what we call "weak signals," and they're not good.

If you did send any "weak signals" to your ex, stop now. However, you also don't want to cut off contact with your ex after sending these "weak signals"... that's what she'll remember about you, and she'll spend the "no contact" phase with a weak / needy image of you in her mind. That's not what you want her to remember about you, presumably.

A better way to end communication for a few weeks -- or a good "final message" to send to your ex girlfriend before you stop talking to her for a while -- is to send the opposite vibes: tell her you're actually glad that the two of you broke up, and that it will be a good thing for you to take some time apart. In general, sound positive and upbeat, not depressed and heartbroken.

After sending that positive message, you can then stop talking to your ex for a while (this could be anywhere from 7 days to 2 months depending on the circumstances of your breakup). With the positive message you sent to your ex girlfriend at the top of her mind, she'll start wondering why you were happy about the breakup... and whether she made the right decision ending the relationship.

This is the first step in shifting control of your situation from your ex girlfriend back to you. Eventually, assuming you play your cards right, you will be able to gain complete control of the situation... and make your girlfriend start second-guessing her decision to break up. She may even contact you before you get in touch with her!

If getting back together with her is your goal, then you'll definitely want to be careful when and how you contact your ex. Hopefully this article has provided you with the necessary knowledge to do so.



This news article is brought to you by ONLINE-DATING - where latest news are our top priority.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for your miracle Doctor Osemu Okpamen

    This article is dedicated to the Doctor Osemu Okpamen. I have been married with my wife for 5 years and recently she broke up with me and it hurt me deeply when she told me to leave her alone and that she does not love me anymore when i was always faithful and honest to her. I tried all the ways to get her back buying her what she wants like i always did and she still left me heart broken and she even has a new boyfriend which destroyed me even more until a friend of mine from high school directed me to this genuine spell Doctor called Osemu Okpamen. This man changed my life completely. I followed everything he told me to do and my wife came back begging for me back. I was stunned everything happened exactly like he told me. I had faith in everything he told me and everything was true. Also he was there every moment until i got my happiness back and he also provides spells that cures impotence, barreness, diseases such as HIV/AID E.T.C You can contact him via email at { Doctorokpamenspelltemple@yahoo.com } or visit his website http://www.doctorokpamenspells.com or reach him on +1 (914)-517-3229. He will help you in anything you need and quick to answer once you contact him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi everyone!
    How to Get Your Ex Boyfriend Back And Apologize for his mistake and the pain he caused you!..I highly recommends this real spell caster Dr.Unity to anyone in need of help!..I'm so excited, I've gotten back with my ex boyfriend after he break up with me and left me for another girl he meant on social media, Thanks to Dr.Unity for bringing back Kelvin to me today.. Me and boyfriend have been together for 3 years, recently i found out my boyfriend was having an affair with another Girl, when i confronted him, it led to quarrels and he finally broke up with me, i tried all i could to get him back but all to no avail until i saw a post in a relationship forum about a spell caster who helps people get back their lost love through Love spell, at first i doubted it but decided to give it a try, when i contacted this spell via his email, and he told me what to do and i did it, Then he did a {urgent Love spell} for me. 28 hours later, my boyfriend really called me and told me that he miss me so much, So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me. Then from that day,our relationship was now stronger than how it were before, All thanks to Dr.Unity. he is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that Dr.Unity is a real and powerful spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if you are here and you need your Ex back, or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster now. Here’s his contact: Email him at: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com ,you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348071622464 ,you can also visit his website:https://unitysspelltemple.blogspot.com,
    Sandra Erica from NY,USA..

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am ERIC BRUNT by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my wife after three(3) years of marriage just because another Man had a spell on her and she left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a man had a spell on my wife and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my wife back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my wife. Thanks for helping me Dr Akhere contact him on email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
    or
    call/whatsapp:+2349057261346










    i am ERIC BRUNT by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my wife after three(3) years of marriage just because another Man had a spell on her and she left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a man had a spell on my wife and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my wife back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my wife. Thanks for helping me Dr Akhere contact him on email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
    or
    call/whatsapp:+2349057261346





    ReplyDelete