Monday, June 11, 2012

Get Your Ex Boyfriend Back with These 3 Effective Text Messages

Almost everybody has a cell phone nowadays, so it makes sense if almost everybody uses them to communicate with one another, too - and that includes trying to get your ex boyfriend back. However, if you don't know how to use text messages in an effective manner, then you might want to follow these tips on how to get your ex boyfriend back through text first.

As a matter of fact, if you have been texting your ex boyfriend for a while now, but haven't been hearing back from him at all, then these 3 effective text messages are sure to turn things around for you in no time:

Text Number One:

"Hey, want to meet up and catch up soon?" Because this text message is so simple, many girls ignore it. However, it will actually get your ex boyfriend's attention in a good way because it isn't insulting and it doesn't start up a fight - something that girls seem to like to do through text after a breakup. Therefore, it would work very well as your first text message while you are trying to open up your communication lines and get your ex boyfriend back. Try it!

Text Number Two:

"I want to see you." If your breakup was pretty bad, then you should avoid sending this particular text message altogether. However, if your breakup wasn't that bad, then you can use this text message to show your ex boyfriend that you are still interested in him. The best part is that this text will do so without sounding demanding in any way. If he responds and says he wants to see you, too, then meet up with him and show him how mature you can be after your breakup. Soon after that, you can start thinking about mentioning getting back together again.

Text Number Three:

"I just want to clear things up with you." After a breakup, it is inevitable for girls to text their ex boyfriends with bitter lines that sound accusing, lack inflection, and make the guys feel guilty. So, be more straightforward and concise and let him know exactly what you want. This way, your ex boyfriend won't misinterpret your text messages and might even reply to you for a change.

Yes, breakups are generally painful - especially if you were the one who got dumped. However, it is still possible to get your ex boyfriend back through text. Just make sure you try out one of the effective text messages mentioned above.



This news article is brought to you by MOBILE-CELL-PHONE - where latest news are our top priority.

1 comment:

  1. I'm now married to the father of my two kids who i love so much.Before all these sudden happiness took place in my life i went through hell.I dated my fiance for 8years with little breakup's between until a whore came into our life who was my best friend.When i discovered my fiance was cheating on me with her i was so mad at him that i could not even look at him anymore.As time went on i and my fiance was trying to fix things but my best friend wanted us to be apart from each other in other to have him to herself which she later achieved.Soon my fiance wasn't paying attention to me anymore.All he could think of was how he could dump me and his two beautiful kids in other to be with my best friend.I was so heart broken because i loved him so much i tried all means to get him back but it wasn't possible.After a long while of unhappiness i meant a spell caster on-line whose name is dr jatto i explained my problem to him and he demanded for some materials to prepare a spell and i proved the materials and since then my life has been transformed from sadness to total happiness.If you have a similar problem he might be the right person to solve your problem so if you need help contact him via drjattospellhome@gmail.com all your problem will be solve.

    ReplyDelete