Monday, June 4, 2012

My Ex Girlfriend Broke My Heart But I Want Her Back Anyway

Did you feel like you got your heart broken by your ex girlfriend and you still want her back anyway? Do you worry about the possibility that you might not be able to win her back? It's okay to feel like you had your heart broken, that kind of thing happens when a relationship comes to and end. However, if you feel that way and you really don't care that she broke your heart because you know that you want her back anyway, pay close attention. While it may seem like you have a pretty tough road ahead of you, it may not be so bad.

You and I both know that couples reconcile all of the time. You've probably done that once or twice before in your lifetime and you probably have had friends that have broken up and gotten back together with their ex girlfriends, so you should know that it can be done. What probably worries you right now is the fact that you care about her so much, you would have to if she really had the power to break your heart, and you are probably afraid that if you can't find a way to get her back - your heart is going to feel like it has been torn apart and shattered all over again. That may not have to happen.

What is it that makes couples get back together?

One thing that seems to be a reason why couples get back together is the fact that they feel alone without each other. Now, you probably know that you feel that way, what you have to find out is if your ex girlfriend is feeling that way as well. How do you do that?

Well, you really don't want to be too straightforward and ask her if she is lonely. What you can do is to ask her what she has been up to lately to see if she has been going out and having a good time. If she mentions that she really has not done anything exciting or that she has been just staying in, that could be an indication that she is feeling lonely like you are.

Attraction is the other reason why couples get back with one another.

Besides the feeling of being lonely without each other, it is when couples still feel very attracted to one another that they are highly likely to reconcile. I am going to take a guess that you feel attracted to your ex girlfriend still. What you are going to have to do is to make sure that she feels that way about you. How can you do this?

It's simple, really. You have to work on what it is that your ex girlfriend found the most attractive about you when you first met and highlight that quality whenever you are around her or get the chance to speak to her. For example, if you always made her laugh in the beginning, you need to try and make her laugh now so that she feels some of those same feelings that she did when you and her first became a couple.



This news article is brought to you by BUSINESS AND TRAVEL - where latest news are our top priority.

1 comment:

  1. I am Precious Levitte, I promise to share this testimony all over the world once my boyfriend return back to me, and today with all due respect i want to thank Olorun for bringing joy and happiness to my relationship and my family. I want to inform you all that there is a spell caster that is real and genuine. I never believed in any of these things until i loosed my boyfriend, I required help until i found (Olorunoduduwaspiritualtemple@gmail.com ) a grate spell caster, And he cast a love spell for me, and he assured me that I will get my boyfriend back in two days after the spell has been cast. two days later, my phone rang, and so shockingly, it was my boyfriend who has not called me for past 3 years now, and made an apology for the heart break, and told me that he is ready to be my back bone till the rest of his life with me. Olorun released him up to know how much i loved and wanted him. And opened his eyes to picture how much we have share together. As I’m writing this testimony right now I’m the most happiest girl on earth and me and my fiance is living a happy life and our love is now stronger than how it were even before our break up. So that’s why I promised to share my testimony all over the universe.All thanks goes to Olorun for the excessive work that he has done for me. Below is the email address in situation you are undergoing a heart break, and I assure you that as he has done mine for me, he will definitely help you too. email him on; Olorunoduduwaspiritualtemple@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete