Monday, June 18, 2012

Learn How To Contact An Ex Girlfriend After The No Contact Period Has Ended

So you have completed one full, very difficult, month of no contact and you still have the burning desire to get back in touch with your ex girlfriend? Then it's very important you contact her the right way. If you don't then you will have ruined all your hard work from the one month of no contact phase. You did complete the one month no contact phase, right? Yes? Excellent.

I would be really surprised if she hasn't contacted you yet. Usually after going no contact for a month the woman starts to really miss her ex boyfriend and will most likely contact him. From my previous experience this is definitely true! I will, however, write this article assuming you have completed one month of no contact and she has not contacted you yet.

Did you complete the other steps I highly recommend? Have you eliminated your negative emotions? Have you worked out why the relationship ended? Have you been working on making your life more interesting and fulfilling? If not, then you really need to go take care of these three things. When you initiate contact with your ex girlfriend you need to be in the right state of mind. You can say the right things but if you aren't in the right state of mind then she WILL see right through that and find your words weak and manipulative. Before you contact her make sure you are coming from the right emotional state. It's critical!

Emotional state in check, you are now ready to learn how to contact your ex. At this point you should focus on just becoming friends with her. You should not be initiating contact with her with the mindset of 'you need her back'. I recommend just sending a text message because it's very low commitment. If you call her and for some reason she doesn't answer it will drive you crazy and only bad things will follow. So send a text, your text should be positive, light hearted and contain some value for her.

An example of a bad text message "Oh god baby I missed you so much. This month of no contact has been so difficult for me. I NEED you XXxxX". Why is this message bad? Well it shows that you are needy, insecure and you have nothing really going for you in your life. This message will just turn her off you completely. She will just feel sorry for you but will have no feelings of attraction.

A better message "Hey NAME, my friend just told me about a yoga class near 123 Sesame Street. It's free for beginners. You should check it out my friend says it's awesome!" Why is this a better message? If she was talking about learning yoga but couldn't find a place then you have given her some value and you have conveyed that you are a sociable guy because you have friends. The message is also positive. Your ex may also start thinking "Which of his friends goes to yoga class?" and as it's mostly women who go to yoga class this will create some intrigue or mystery in your ex girlfriends mind.

A quick summary: Make sure that you wait one full month before contacting your ex and that when you contact her, send her message that is aimed at her interests and conveys that you are fun, sociable and a happy guy.



This news article is brought to you by AUTOMOTIVE - where latest news are our top priority.

3 comments:


  1. !!! How To Get Your husband Back & Avoid Divorce !!!


    Hello to every one out here,I am Latisha Allen,From united states of America.I will start by saying to all that have experience heart break and also cant do with out there lover should please stop here and read up my story, So as you will know how to go solving or getting your ex back from this spell caster..AND AGAIN I WILL WANT TO ALSO TELL ALL THAT THIS SPELL CASTER I WILL WANT TO TELL THE WHOLE WORLD ABOUT IS HARMLESS AND DO NOT HAVE ANY SIDE EFFECT, BUT TO RESTORE AND GIVE YOU BACK WHAT YOU DESERVE, COS WHEN I MEET WITH THIS SPELL CASTER THAT WAS INTRODUCED TO ME BY THE WIFE OF MY BOSS IN MY WORKING PLACE, HE MADE IT CLEAR THAT HE CAN CAST SPELL ON SO MANY OTHER PROBLEMS EXCEPT IN GETTING YOUR EX OR MAKING YOUR LOVER TO LOVE YOU MORE THAT WILL SUITE YOU. Last year December, My lover was cheating on me and was not also give me the attention that a man should give to a woman,And really that was troubling my mind and tearing my heart apart to the extent that i was not concentrating in the office the way i use to before the break up by my lover.And before that incident,I always see how my boss use to love his wife so much. I was binging to think that i was not doing the right thing to him that will make him love me forever,So i really gathered my courage and went to my boss wife office to ask her the secret that made her husband love her so dearly,In the first place she refused in telling me,She asked me why i am asking her such a question,That if is it not normal for every man to love his wife.I told her the reason that made me ask her about this question,That my lover started cheating on me lately,When i knelt down before her for her to see my seriousness in this issue that i went to ask her,She opened up to me by telling me that i should not tell anybody about what she want to tell me,The wife to my boss started to say to me that she used a very powerful spell on his husband to love her,And the spell that she used is harmless, But the spell is just to make him love her and never to look for any other woman except her. I QUICKLY ASK HER HOW DID SHE GET TO KNOW THIS GREAT,POWER,DURABLE AND PERFECT WORK SPELL CASTER,she said that a friend of hers also introduce her to him. Then i also ask her how i can meet with this spell caster.SHE SAID EVERYTHING TO ME,THAT THE NAME OF THIS SPELL CASTER IS Dr BRAVE.My next question to her was how can i get this wonderful spell caster,She said she is going to give me the email of the spell caster for me to contact him for my problem,Really she gave to me this spell caster email and i contacted him and explained all to him,And after every thing that needed to be done by the spell caster, In the next two days, My lover that hated me so much came to house begging for forgiveness and i was so glad that i have finally gotten my heart desire..I was so grateful to this spell caster for what he has done for my life.. So i made a promise to him that i will always continue telling the world about his wonderful work towards me and also to other that came to you before and also the people that will also get to you from my story that i narrated online now..I will want to say to the entire world that you should not cry over noting again, That there is a great man that has been helping individuals to restore there Joy and smile in there faces !! The direct email to get this man is bravespellcaster@gmail.com CONTACT HIM NOW THE BETTER FOR YOU TO GET QUICK SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS...

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOW I GOT MY HUSBAND BACK!!! i want to say a very big thanks and appreciation to Prophet Ekpiku for bringing back my husband who left i and the kids for almost two months. i am very much grateful to Prophet Ekpiku. I pray God almighty give you the strength and wisdom to help more people having similar problem like mine. for help you can reach him on his email address:Ekpikuspelltemple@live.com

    ReplyDelete